“Working and learning together to improve children’s lives”
YCAT is committed to ensuring health and welfare of staff is at the heart of the working arrangements of the trust.
Every individual has a right to:
- Mental, emotional, social and physical well being.
- Experience personal achievement in their role.
Promoting health and well-being is a core value across YCAT schools and is an integral part of the MAT’s drive to improve outcomes for all of our children.
Every individual has a right to high quality CPD and career development.
YCAT’s commitment to staff is:
- To engage teachers and teaching assistants in innovations that are developed through the Trust and the related CPD and collaborative learning networks.
- To develop teachers’ pedagogical skills and nurture their leadership attributes by a strategic and systematic approach to professional development.
- To use the opportunities within the Trust to support teachers’ career development where possible with school placements and secondments.
- To create and sustain a culture that values true collaborative learning by teamwork and accountability, honest feedback, mutual support and a self-improving working environment.
We guarantee to provide all staff with a wide range of professional training and support.